Since she let me borrow her used clothes she could no longer wear, I wanted to share my chicken pox with her – yet I think it came at the week of her singing a solo in church
Or the time I let her borrow my razor with asking me first – good thing it didn’t have any poison ivy on it, wait, it did – I think she has good memories of having to wrap up her leg move-in day her sophomore year at Baylor
Or the time she let me drive to indy as last sister bonding road trip before she got married – of course she didn’t like that I woke her up with my screaming while I was driving , but I was happy to make it over the 1000 mile mark (meaning I could now drive alone)

Or the time she ran with me and waited to cross the finish line - such a good sister!
Or the time I shared all these stories and she never let me live it down – please Anna don’t be at me, it’s funny! And it’s all in the past, right? Isn't what a younger sister is supposed to do?
what is it I do have one final thing to say.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love you!
5 comments:
What a sweet and thoughtful post! Anyone would be lucky to have either of you for a sister. So glad you have each other. Happy day, Anna.
Oh, in the last picture the mantle is missing its antique books. I'm very observant.
You must have been there recent! That picture was taken April in '08. You really are observant!
Happy Birthday to Anna!
Kathryn is right -- you are both lucky to have each other.
You are the best sis in the world! It wasn't as embarrassing as I thought you could have made it! Thanks for all of the great wishes! I love you, too! Anna
Post a Comment