And before you get all upset at me for not posting a pic of myself, here's one off the web somewhat of how I feel. Umbrellas can be just as cute, but I DO NOT wear the yellow rain coat. However, I did have a prof wear a beautiful red raincoat b/c she always got compliments on it for brightening up the room!However, I had to make 2 u-turn just to get home on Friday evening during the torrential downpour and flash flooding. Made me wish I'd just stayed home! I ended up having to cut through a parking lot to go around rushing water with a police barricading all cars from the street.
I think the rain effected my thinking. Because I definitely left home TWICE without my cell phone. That's not like me. I just had too many things on my brain to keep me from thinking about it. Crazy also how attached we are to those little buggers. For most of us we chat, txt, while others email, facebook, play games, google, etc.
Up High: Heading south for the weekend and seeing friends and family!
Down Low: Assignments I must do BEFORE I leave Friday!
1 comment:
Leah -- I came home to rain puddles and it was a welcome sight.
Post a Comment