Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cards, Christmas Wrapping, Christmas Movies

I've honestly been debating on whether to spill everything now or wait since I'll see most of you in less than 24 hours. Oh, what the hay, here it is:

Did you know it's Christmas time? This past week I recieved lots of Christmas cards and pictures. Every pic got a special place on my fridge which has been lately holding birth announcements. But now I have wonderful picture:

I had to rearrange to get everything to fit. I love it!

With my evening not being full of studying, I decided to wrap presents. I picked up some classic green paper at HEB while in Waco since I figured it could be used for ocassions other than Christmas. I 'forgot' I had pretty yellow ribbon to go along with it. My roommate just rolls her eyes at the finished product:


I also watched a classic Christmas movie - Christmas Vacation. I love it!

'What is the carpet wet, Greg? I don't know, Margo!'.....Classic

Now it's off to Cloverland Bowl, and Christmas in Salado!

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathryn said...

love your post and I cant wait to see you. My knee is starting to hurt and I think I might be pregnant...do I have to play football?

Leah said...

I don't believe you about your knee. However, the latter claim might just be a miracle.... and need a sonogram picture (they can do those now, ya know) for proof. Otherwise, you will be playin! See you soon!

darlene said...

Leah, I'm late reading -- was a little busy last week. :-)

It was great to see you and all the rest of the Gorham clan. let's do it again next year!