Me, Miss Merry Georgia, and Miss FBB
Our view was beautiful - which in case you didn't know, it's a revolving restaurant that spins all around
I ordered an old classic - a Shirley Temple
When we refused to order liquor, he brought us milk for our dessert - I saw it as insulting while Miss FBB thought it was funny
Us as we left. It was a fun night despite the food being mediocre for the price we paid.
Saturday was our friend's Christmas party. It was interesting playing games with mostly seminary kids. They can be sooo weird.
Sunday morning, I headed south to Waco for my BIG interview. Through networking, I found an LPC supervisor who wouldn't mind supervising me for my practicum internship. It makes me very excited about the possibility for this summer. I should know something by next week. If I don't get it, then I'll probably look for something around here. And to celebrate my interview, my fabulous grandmother took me out to lunch to the brand-new restaurant, Chuy's, which has only been open since last Tuesday! It's yummy!
Up High: No school this week! (except for my Tuesday night practicum)
Down Low: Last week of one work - hope the kids will be better since last week they were horrible!
1 comment:
Fun times. Lesson learned - you were paying for the "ambience" and not the food at the Dandelion which is usually the case for tower restaurants. It's fun to go and dessert is the thing to do.
Sorry we missed you last weekend, looking forward to the 23rd.
Post a Comment