Since the ice/snow was tapering off, I ventured out to see some ol' friends. It was going to only be two of us, but another one joined in bringing along a surprise friend who I hadn't seen in over 10 years. It was a crazy reunion which left us talking for hours at the restaurant.
This is the four of us:
Since I was stuck in OK, I took the Heartland Flyer to get back. And this time I didn't even have to chase it down! HA! We arrived early enough and I actually enjoyed the pretty scenery as it zigzags across I-35 the entire way. Not bad for a one-way, especially since the train station is a lot closer than the airport! Sorry no pics from the travel.
The craziness of the holidays left me not posting some photos I took. I'm becoming more self-aware of wanting to share my life with y'all. So my camera comes most place with me.
Friends and I celebrated 2 weeks out of school, work, & practicum. We, of course, had our sparkling white grape juice.
Here's a pic from the snow. This just screams winter with the summer chairs covered in snow. Keep in mind this is over three days AFTER the 14in blizzard. So glad to be in Texas during the storm!
Up High: One more day before work stars back
Down Low: School starts back next week
1 comment:
Leah --- it is always fun to read your posts so keep it up in 2010.
Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment