This will be my last 12 hour-semester. If all goes well, I'll only take 3 hrs this summer, and either 9-10 hrs in the fall. YAY! Excited, right? I am!
In other news, I needed to get my inspection done. However, it had to be in the county in which I'm registered in. I currently don't go to school in that county. And the county I do reside in, make the inspection extra high because of an exhaust test thingy. So, I needed to get back to the county. My friend and I of course made an adventure of it. Needless to say, I now have my new '11 sticker - pretty huh?

Also, with this being a national holiday, I'm off work and school, yay!! This means I got lots of sleep this weekend! YAY!
Up High: No school
Down Low: My Tuesday night class had new profs so it's more academia and not experience-focused. sad!
*EDIT*
Most of you know my brother is doing something big this week. He's donating his blood marrow in DC. My father went with him to 'help' him. However, we all know he's really just locking him up in the hotel room w/Tylenol so he can take advantage of his all-expensive paid trip by visiting the Smithsonian's hours upon end. While I am proud of my brother for donating, they say a sibling relative is the closest match possible. So, that face he matches to someone adds fuel to my theory of him being adopted. Because, I mean he's so different. And he used to make fun of me for possibly being abandoned as a child. So, all's fair, right? ;-)
1 comment:
Leah,
Sorry to tell you but he does look like your father so I don't think he is adopted. We are all very proud and excited for Joel.
Have a wonderful (and fast) semester. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment