As you know, my family gathered to celebrate (a week late) my mom's birthday. It was fun being back with the family and catching up. We bowled, shopped, visited, and ate. Sunday morning we awoke to find poor Christy sick. We wondered if it was food poisoning but none of us were sick & we all ate the same thing. Anyway, we headed home to settle in before the week started. I got a text later that night that David now had what Christy had and to be aware. I felt find and soon went to bed thinking nothing of it. . . until around 4ish this morning. I soon found myself in the bathroom sick.

After texting my dad early this morning that I too had gotten sick, I learned Joel had come down with it too. That's four people! I wish this is where I stopped, but it's not. My mom texted me mid-morning checking in on me and to inform me not only Anna gotten sick, but the school called about John being sick! SIX PEOPLE!! We really did share this sickness. I guess the humorous point is that we're all in three different households dealing with the same stinkin' problem. So that's my post for today. I fill y'all in later about other things that happened this past week.
Up High: Seeing family
Down Low: being sick, missing class, tomorrow night's video/library rm w/dept chair watching us, AND a test on Wed - this is NOT the week to get sick!
3 comments:
So sorry to hear this story. Several years ago, we had a similar rash of "caleb plague" as many got sick after a weekend visit. It's the price you pay for being with family --- usually you catch from someone else and just don't know who to blame. :-)
Darlene, I choose to blame my family for this bug. And I just heard Drew and my mom got sick yesterday raising the sick toll to Eight! 8!! Only the youngest and oldest have not gotten sick.
Ya'll really share! So sorry to hear about the sickness.
Post a Comment