Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthdays, Brownies, and Basketball

So last week I was excited about going to celebrate my mom's birthday. BUT, the weather had other plans. Instead my brother did this:

My parents made this:

And we did this:

Meanwhile, yesterday was my mother's birthday. Here's the post from last year. Have no fear, we only post-poned mom's birthday celebrations. YAY mom!

Because I couldn't go north, I got to celebrate my friend's birthday on Saturday. Since my camera's out of order, I borrowed a friends, but haven't gotten the picture back. I made brownie sandwiches. Between a layer of brownie was vanilla ice cream. Yum and Yummy!!!

We went out for her birthday on Saturday. Well, that meant leaving the game half-way through the first half. I got text updates from my dad for the second half. While shopping in the middle of a store, I received a play-by-play from my sister for the entire 2 min of play. Oh my goodness! I was near a heart attack the last seconds of the game. And then time ran out, I was so jazzed! in the middle of the store! AH! I'm so incredibly proud of my bears! SIC'EM BEARS!!!!!

Up High: My mom's birthday celebration & my bears win!!!
Down Low: Assignments due next week

1 comment:

darlene said...

Leah, we missed going to OK also ---- too much ice and snow so better to just be very wet in DFW area. :-)