Since I couldn't make it to Houston due to work/school, I opted to rendezvous with fellow Baylor alums. We met in the middle of D/FW at Buffalo Wild Wings. I brought along Ms. Florida Turkey Twin who promised to root for the Bears with Mrs. T-Accountant and I.
At halftime, I notice my friend, another alum, walk in w/more people. We squeeze into our booth and root on my bears to their win! So much fun w/fellow alums. BTW, I did wear my super cool fabulous gold star earrings in honor of my Bears - I found them on sale at a fav shop that's now closed in Waco - only 75cents!
Saturday I kept cheering on my Lady Bear in revenge for the 2004 Sweet 16 loss. So sad, but I rejoice for revenging it! Sic'em!
Sunday, however, I had to work - so sad. So I watched the first 6min of play, listened to the 11min mark and was texted the rest of the game. So sad for them to lose, but I'm proud of their playing ability and making it thus far - go Bears!
Up High: Easter Week! And bluebonnets are out! My fav time is here!
Down Low: Was told Friday of a HUGE notebook due in 2wks by prof- really? Could they not have told me earlier?
*EDIT* Can I just yell a huge SIC'EM BEARS!!! For my Ladies are goin' to the Final Four in SA. Heck yes!!! So proud, so proud!! SIC'EM BEARS!!!!!
1 comment:
We missed you in Houston, Leah. I know that is where you really wanted to be but had to do the "grown-up" thing with school and work. Very proud of you. :-)
Post a Comment