Monday, September 20, 2010

Road Trips, Pops, and International Weddings

This past week, Miss FBB and I made another trip up to E*town. She's so funny, she kept taking pictures of random signs and even the red dirt! HA!
Since we were so close, we had to stock up at Pop's for the rest of the semester. So much fun and more fun flavors to try! I hope they taste just as yummy! Here's Miss FBB and me Here's me excited b/c I'm standing at the world's largest bottle of soda

The whole reason we headed north was to see this gorgeous lady get married - it's Mrs. Laughing World Traveler While I was there, I did get to see Miss Awesome Oakley Oklahoma And even almost the whole Dog Dare Family Cake time - note the Africa on the groom's cake:


Up High: Loved attending my second international wedding in three weeks
Down Low: My car is falling apart and it's looking tacky

1 comment:

darlene said...

sounds like you are having a fun semester between the class work. Enjoy the time with friends.