Monday, September 6, 2010

Letting the Countdown Begin

This past week started my countdown to Graduation - not that I'm highly anticipating it or anything. =) Five of us met up for pics to take around campus. Here's just a few of the hundred pics we took: Us inside the rotunda
This is my fav pic of us - did I mention we made signs? We picked up a fellow friend and Dec graduate For Labor Day, I headed south to SA for Miss Oxford Texan Ballerina's wedding (only now it's Mrs. OTB - no relation to my fav restaurant). My fabulous aunt let me stay w/her so I joined her at her university's religious studies dinner: very interesting! A Bapt Seminary Student on the campus of a Catholic Univ attending a Muslim event = very odd. My table had a Hatian-born Presby female & Lutheran husband attend a non-denom church + a devout Muslim + 3 non-practicing Muslims + Episcopalian priest + India-born Catholic + former Bapt missionary turned Episcopal...ian religious professor @ Catholic Univ + me! Very interesting! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics from the wedding as my camera was on the fritz anyway - but Mrs. Energetic Medicine Fam. She rescued me by taking pics and I'll post them when I get them. I sat w/other Baylor ppl and enjoyed catching up w/them for the time being. YAY!

Up High: Bought a new camera!
Down Low: Car trouble woes - but Praise God for a safe road trip

1 comment:

darlene said...

cute pics and interesting story about the dinner with Sylvia.
You always have fun.