Monday, September 13, 2010

Tornados, Colds, and Group Projects

So in case you aren't living in Texas, we had a little hurricane/tropical depression come through. It dropped LOTS of rain over two days. While I was diligently typing up a paper, I head the tornado sirens sound off. Rather than head for cover, I reversed back to the little bit of Okie in me by opening my door and looking up the sky.Yep, I searched for the tornado rather than head for cover - such an okie thing to do!

Friday I woke up with a 'stuffy little nose' (in my best Mrs. Snow voice from Pollyanna). Was not fun at all, but meds make it all better, right?!
The semester is challenging because we have a HUGE group project. I might have mentioned before, but it was so chaotic when choosing groups and I ended up with the last one. It's an interesting topic (which I'm glad about), but I present twelve days before graduation! We met yesterday with my group which I believe will be a good group. I'm not a type-A take charge personality, but I can and will be when grades depend on it. I will whip people into shape! Here's me and the bride from last week's international wedding
Up High: Second international wedding in E*town!
Down Low: So over this whole online class - not feeling the love

No comments: