Wednesday marks one month until graduation - oh vey! So much to do. My friends and I are throwing a big, joint graduation party the day of graduation. We have many friends in common and wanted to do something together. So before we can party, we must plan. Here's Miss Galloping Georgia, Miss Liberty African Twin, Miss Florida Beach Bum, and Miss Florida Turkey Twin!
Since Miss FBB's birthday falls in Jan, we are no longer going to be living together. So, I surprised her yesterday with her fav cake - a Carvel ice cream cake. I, personally, don't really care for it, but she loves it. YAY for celebrating birthday early!
Up High: No work today! YAY! and I have fabulous aunt/uncle who gave me their tkts to football/basketball games this weekend - if I survive this week, this is my reward! YES!!
Down Low: This is where rubber meets road - one capstone portfolio, one research paper, one group paper, and one handout due this week! AHH! I hopefully will survive
3 comments:
Ah, so my parents are opting out of the football game. See, you really should thank me b/c I strapped them down with their grandbaby.
Have fun! Get your work done!
Oh, so I get to see you this weekend...yippy! We have friends and Mark & Karen coming also.
Nice to know that Jenny immediately recognized her parents as the "fabulous" folks who have tickets. :-)
We are so happy you are coming and can represent us at the game. We only want passionate and LOUD fans in our place cheering the bears.
Post a Comment