So the biggest thing was that we got up (I guess I should say my father did at 5am) on Thanksgiving Day to the unfortunate surprise of no cable, or internet, or even land line phone. Uh-oh. By 5:30am, he was on the phone with the cable ppl (they control all three) telling them they better get someone fast! They promised someone between 1-4. Soon there was talk about setting up lawn chairs in the tv aisle of walmart if it wasn't fixed in time for the cowboy game. My mother was more upset with the inability to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade while cooking! Poor mom! But she did take time to hold her grandbabies!

Before all that drama started (and I do have to say the guy arrived [to cheers] about 15 min after we sat down to dinner - 5 min before 1pm!), the five of us headed to some dinner without the kiddies. I'm sure the others really enjoyed the kid-free zone.

I loved seeing family, especially Emmy K!
Up High: My group project is DONE! Finally! So relieved for that especially since I haven't been feeling so hot the past 48 hours.
Down Low: 3 Finals - ahhhh!! And the slow realization of another HUGE change in looming.
1 comment:
Cute pics of big kids, kiddos & grandparents. I'm sure everyone had a great time!
Hang in there --- only a few more weeks. Change is good for us, might as well think that because it happens anyway. :-)
Post a Comment