Monday, November 22, 2010

OCC Volunteer, Bue Coats, and Jonah

This past week, I participated in Operation Christmas Child with my church. During my shift, I ended up packing boxes of the OCC boxes people have brought. My church collects all the boxes in the area to ship to NC which ships it overseas. Crazy!
We've had some pretty crazy weather. I've been staring at my pretty blue coat for awhile waiting for the perfect time to bust it out. It finally dipped down enough for me to wear it YAY! It's so pretty - I don't wear it to work b/c I don't want anyone's greasy paws on it.
Then I high-tailed it out of town to hold that sweet little J. He's so cute! Love him!

Up High: I get to see Em! And the entire fam's here! No work! No school!
Down Low: Did I mention the whole fam being here? can we say Krazy with a capital K!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathryn said...

Yes, we have been doing OCC at our church too. Love the coat and the kids are way too cute

darlene said...

Cute -- coat and children (not in that order). Happy Thanksgiving with the fam.