Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper, Portfolios, Phootball

Okay so football doesn't start with P, but I tried, right?! I finished my paper and portfolio early last week - YES! It felt great turning it in early and on time. Now that that's over, I just have my HUGE presentation after Thanksgiving in addition to 3 finals, and one manual. The group project is giving me headaches, or really just the group members.
But as mentioned last week, I headed south to the Wack for some good 'ole fall fun! I met up with Miss East Texas Baker at her soccer game and headed to the Ferrell Center to watch the girls play some bball. You're never too old for pic with Bruiser, right?
YAY! It was fun! We then headed to Cloverland where everyone was including my sis, her fam, her friends, my aunt K and fam, and my aunt D! So fun!
We only stayed a little bit before heading off to the big game. Me with my tickets! We sailed into our parking spot and headed to A's tailgate. After picking up a boxed dinner for later, we found our wonderful seats and settled in for a wild game. While cheering for the game, I even got to see Mrs. TA! While we lost the game, I had so much fun in our great seats! Thanks so much aunt D and uncle J!! Y'all are awesome!

Up High: I get to see Jonah Saturday!
Down Low: I'll ready for this group project to be DONE!

1 comment:

darlene said...

So glad you could come and enjoy the fun. You deserve fun rewards after working so hard this semester.....and it's almost over!