Monday, December 13, 2010

Hoods, Professors, and a little bit of Pomp

In case you just crawled out from under a rock, I received this on Tuesday. Isn't this how we wear it? So pretty! Of course I didn't wear it like that. The obligatory pic of everyone in their seats (minus my father)
Here's me walking across the stage.
Please note my pretty red shoes (they told us to wear dark ones) and the clapping (they told us no gestures). I also did a 'sicem bears' before receiving my degree. Sic'em! I was so happy! Here's me and the parentals My fav graduates - six of us graduated: Miss Galloping Georgia, Miss Florida Turkey Twin, Moi, Miss Florida Beach Bum, Miss Liberty African Twin, and introducing Mrs. Sweet Kitty Mama. While I've only recently gotten to know Mrs SWK, she's sweet. The others I have been friends with since starting school here.

Up High:graduating, been done with school, and seeing Pat Summit Live at the Ferrell Center with J
Down Low: Miss FBB returns to Florida Thursday *insert tears here*

3 comments:

darlene said...

Leah, so proud of you! Great pics of the wonderful day. Love the red shoes and "sic em" actions -- your Granny will be very happy.

Aunt Kathryn said...

Congratulations! You make us all proud. See you real soon

Jenny said...

Yeah for you! And, exhale...