Monday, December 6, 2010

Doneski!

So, as I walked out of the building upon finishing my last final ever, I may or may not have screamed and ran. or maybe I did. ;-) Last Tuesday was our last class ever, which was a little unexpected as I thought we were going to have class Wed. Here are ten of us with our prof.
I attempted studying over the next few days - which I was successful at sometimes. Friday night we celebrated Miss FTT's birthday with a last celebration at her apt. Kinda sad saying good-bye to so many people already. The next day after spending the entire afternoon in the library taking online tests, I was ready to play. Just for the record, I was there five minutes before it opened and had the lights turn off on me to get out at closing time. I deserved my last Saturday night to play! Miss FBB, LAT, FTT, and I went shopping and watched Christmas movie all the while being goofy and silly! Ahhh, felt wonderful!
Today was my last final ever and it felt good being done - now onto studying for the NCE which will hopefully take place in Feb.

Up High: there's a little ceremony where I shake hands, get a piece of paper, and smile/look pretty. come if you wish. then a little ditty afterwards with the fab five.
Down Low: Miss FBB just moved up her move-out date one day - just makes me sad

3 comments:

darlene said...

Leah, congrats on a job well done. So proud of you. You know you have a place to hang out while studying for NCE so come on down. We can "sneak in" some basketball during study breaks. :-)

Aunt Kathryn said...

Leah, couldnt be prouder if you were my own! Have a fun graduation...enjoy! We will be thinking of you.

Joanna said...

Yay! Congrats girl! Know you've worked so hard and it will all pay off! Have a fabulous Christmas!