I know I have a few more hours before the year 2010 ends. Hard to belive it's been an entire year. Here are some fav memories of the past year.
Feb: Valentine's Weekend brought blankets of snow - glad to have heat in my home

Wacky Waco Weekend was tons of fun and memories. This is my fav pic

March: Gathering with fellow BU alum's to watch March Madness

July: Family Lake Trip - oh the tales

Sept: Counting Down the Days

Oct: Jonah!

Homecoming - Reunion with Friends

Dec: Graduation! YAY!

As you can tell, so much has happened. Can't believe I now have my Master's but am glad to be done. Now on to the NCE and finding a job.
Up High of Year: Master's and Jonah
Down Low of Year: school politics
2 comments:
What a year you had. My wish for you is many more Highs and no lows.
You had a very eventful year. Blessings to you in this new year!
Post a Comment