A lot has also happened since last monday. I left my apt on Merida. Oh, but not before finding mold (possibly black) behind my bed on the outside wall. Gross, yes. Glad to be gone from our cracked place!
In the mean time, I have no pics for you. I loved being with the fam for the Cloverland Bowl - my team actually won! Christmas was fun with parts of the extended fam. I recieved my Counseling book meaning it's now time to begin the studying process. And no, I have no pics yet. I'm good just to blog. In the meantime, I'm excited to head south for this:

Yep, I'll be cheering them on in person. Sic'em!!
Up High: Christmas, Family, Texas Bowl
Down Low: Realizing friends no longer reside in Texas anymore :-(
1 comment:
Too bad the game turned into a real down LOW. Cloverland Christma was fun. We'll give you pics if you want any. Glad you are moving back to the neightborhood.
Post a Comment