Just to answer the question - no, I don't have a job. Since we have that out of the way, I did FINALLY get my transcripts from that school. YAY!! So glad to be done w/them! In other news, I met up with Miss Means Business Belton and Miss Music Salado Tabloid.

So much fun cheering our bears onto victory! Go Bears!
Friday night I headed to Ballroom Dancing at
In the Mood for a little dancing. So much fun! I loved hanging out with Miss Always On-the-go Texan and some of her friends. I headed north on Saturday for Miss Merry Georgia Peach's wedding. She's now MRS MGP!

It was especially fun since Miss Florida Turkey Twin!

Both of our roommates from school have moved back home to Florida. We remembered Miss FBB and Miss LAT in our pic:

It was fun seeing friends - I've missed them!
Up High: Found tkts to tonights' BU-KU game - thanks Aunt D for the connections!
Down Low: Still no job.
No comments:
Post a Comment