Monday, January 10, 2011

A Whole New World

Why did I label this post 'A Whole New World?' Because I'm currently typing this post on my phone. I forgot to write my blog earlier today but forgot. For now I'm typing from this. And sadly you won't get to enjoy any pics today. Maybe if you're lucky I might post one tomorrow.
This past weekend, I did get to cheer on my #1 Bears to victory. I love being back near BU sports. Tomorrow night I'm headed to the boys game! Yes! I love this.
It feels weird not going back to school this week. I'm still searching for a job and praying for one. Finding another church where I fit in is also added to the mix of it all. But I know that like the job, it too will come.

Up High: Seeing lady bears play! Thanks again Aunt D!
Down Low: No job yet.....

2 comments:

Aunt Kathryn said...

I'll be praying too! It will come. So glad that you get to enjoy BU sports.

darlene said...

Love having you back in town. I'm praying for a job but can provide game tickets to keep you going in the interim. :-)