2011 is here. In full swing. I have yet to actually write '11 yet, but it just looks weird. Since I posted just a few days ago, I don't really have many fun stories appropriate for online. I guess the biggest thing is my dad broke our oven. Apparently he turned it on and it began smoking. One of the coils broke and started to burn. It's funny how much we rely on stoves, ovens, and microwaves. Especially whenever one of them is broken, it feels like everything has to be cooked in that unit.
Here are my new Resolutions for 2011:
* run in OKC Marathon Relay
* find a job
* pass the NCE
* and become an LPC-Intern
Yeah, I know some are inter-connected with it, but it's my goal
Up High: Fresh start in a new year, right?
Down Low: Life as the unemployed is not all it's cracked up to be
2 comments:
2011 will be a wonderful year for you. I know that you will pass the NCE and get a job -- hopefully in Waco so we can go to games together. :-)
Those are great goals! Praying you will find a job soon.
Post a Comment