



I said Hearty because the actual day of Valentine's was good in that I started off the evening before making some pink pancakes - something my mom sometimes did =)
Then I ended up the evening here:
Can I say a heart-attack game? Oh it was so close, intense, loud, etc?! Great game!! I know I'm biased since we won, but I'll give A&M credit in that they kept us on our toes. *phew* that was a close one!Then heart-breaking because of the news stemming from Edmond. More than anything I'm praying especially for mom since this was very close to her. The church will need time to heal from this and it will be a process. It reminds me of my friend's father when he died in Oct '09. He was a pastor too. If I could, I'd give my mom a hug. For now, if any of my readers are nearby, please do for me.
Up High: Bears win! My job!
Down Low: The heart-breaking news - I love you mom!
*NOTE* Due to me working, I'm now moving my blog day from Monday to Thursday. It's just a little bit easier this way. Sorry, but this also means it'll be later in the day when I do blog. That whole grad school schedule did make things easier to blog. But I'd rather have a full-time job ;-)
1 comment:
I join you in sending "long distance hugs" to your mom.
The "pink zone" night was fun!
Post a Comment