Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not sure what to say

This week has been interesting and I'm not sure what to say. Miss East Texas Baker and I spent Friday afternoon shopping and trying to make decisions on decorations for my office. If you know me, you know I only bought one thing. Of course, it needs a frame. Once it looks pretty on the wall, I'll post a pic. I was supposed to study this weekend - but somehow things don't always go as promised, right? ;-) I realized how much I am going to miss Miss ETB when she heads back home for a few months at the end of March.

In other news, I really love my job. I really do. I'm not just making this up. But I love that our office is small, yet part of a larger company. I also enjoy what I do (except for the studying right now). I have so much studying to do and I'm concerned about the upcoming test and whether I'll be ready or not.

This week's pic come from my one of my fav restaurants - OTB! Miss Dedicated Lufkin Bear and I met up for a fun S*D reunion

Up High: I'm grateful for my job and patient family members
Down Low: NCE in two weeks! we won't talk about what happened Saturday in bball

1 comment:

darlene said...

Good news and bad news -- the 2 weeks until the exam will "fly by". You'll do great, hang in there.