I was able to meet up with Miss Means Business Belton at our fav McA's. So good to catch up with her.
Since it was such a big game, Mrs. TA was in town! YES!
That's all for now. Now, I'm hitting last minute cramming before going to sleep early. For tomorrow is the day. The biggest test of my life. The NCE. I've been studying for the past few months now and I'm trying to not be too anxious about it, but some anxiety is good right? Anyway, that's all for now...
Up High: Seeing friends this past week and my father coming to town
Down Low: Hectic week next week despite my dad coming (which is great!)
2 comments:
Fun pics. In your next post we will all celebrate with you!
Prayers coming your way for calm and focus today.
Yeah for seeing you last week! Too bad we lost, but it's not all that surprising. Our boys stink.
Post a Comment