Thursday, March 24, 2011

She's Here, We're Here, They're Here

The wonderful Miss Liberty African Twin was in town this past weekend! YAY! She and her sister were driving through Texas and stopped to spend a night in the Wack. We headed to the movies to see "Tangled" which was pretty cute and reminded me of being 5yrs old all over again. We did have to do normal things for her sister's visit like drive by Crowder's house and visit the Austin Ave gorilla. So much fun! I'm so glad she came into town! While she was here, we headed to BWW to watch our fav team (okay so really it was my fav team) play. YES! Then on Tuesday, I got to attend my first NCAA basketball tourney. Sic'em!

I received a phone call last Thursday from Miss FBB saying she had seen these pretties in FL. While I had yet to see them, I knew it should be soon. On my way to work this week, I noticed these beauties just sittin' pretty in the sunshine. YAY!!! I LOVE this time of year! Texas just glows and shines. *sigh* so pretty. so very pretty.

Up High: The bluebonnets are invading Texas pastures, highways, and meadows.
Down Low: Moving for Miss ETB this weekend :-(

No comments: