Thursday, March 17, 2011

A title would not do it justice for the wacky

How do I describe the past week in a matter of a few paragraphs? It was interesting to say the least and full of lots of laughter. First off, many of you know I PASSED!!! Yep, I passed the NCE!! YAY!!! Praise the Lord!!! So excited about it. I was super nervous about the whole thing. Then when I arrived early to the testing site, they weren't even open yet! Turns out the person who had the key forgot they were working the morning shift. Needless to say I started about 20 minutes late - good thing it was their fault and not mine. Afterwards, I met up with Miss MBF for lunch at my local fav Palio's. It was tasty.
That evening Em came into town with her bf in tow. My 'roommate' of course had to make roasts or was it toasts. While I was drinking Ginger Ale you might have to ask her what was in glass. j/k, j/k. I loved being able to see Em and having lots of laughter over what happened. If I was really smart, I would have recorded the whole spiel about everyone from my 'roommate.' It was pretty crazy and zany - one for the record books that's for sure.
To make things even crazier, my father came into town. YAY! I loved being with him and not just because he helped me make decisions about my office, but because he's fun to make fun of, right?!

Oh and Happy early birthday to my favorite niece in the whole wide world - Chels!! I wish I could be there to celebrate this weekend.

Up High: Miss LAT's coming through town this weekend!!! YAY!!
Down Low: Missing Chels bday party.

2 comments:

darlene said...

It is too bad we didn't record the "ginger ale and toast" appetizer round. I thought we were eating toast until the fun began.

So glad I got to be part of it and then see your dad on Monday.

Aunt Kathryn said...

Emily and Jeremy have told the "roast" story several times and it just seems to get funnier. She's a doodle and there is none like her!