One of the challenges of my job is the required crisis phone. We share the cell phone and only get it about once every seven weeks. We must carry it and answer it day and night for an entire week. That means it goes EVERYWHERE with you - shower, church, sleep, etc. Yikes! Of course last week the girl who had it said it only rang twice and it was closer to the weekend. However, it rang with actual crisis calls within the first five hours of me getting it!! AHH!!! Stressful! But I guess now that I've popped the bubble, I do feel a little bit better about it. For now, guess this little cell is attached to my hip until monday (c'mon monday)
As you've probably guessed, I really enjoy basketball - specially Baylor. And I have REALLY appreciated family members who will give me their tickets. Last night was a great game where the girls won the Big 12 regular season conference title (outright even since those Aggies lost) Sic'em! Celebration!
The team and trophy 
It reminded me of the last time they won the title back in '05. Mrs. TA, Mr. TA (who were just dating back then), and I got there early and celebrated when the buzzer went off. What a great celebration it was that evening. Of course as you all remember, Baylor went on to win the National Championship. While everyone wants another win - I'm just proud of them thus far. Sic'em Bears!
Up High: Girls winning championship!
Down Low: BIG test next Friday (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)
1 comment:
It was fun celebrating -- I'm glad we were there together.
It won't be long before we are celebrating the successful completion of that test!
Post a Comment