I still have SO much to learn but I enjoy doing it. I'm trying to be more active in it too. But I should know better than to go dancing two nights in a row in my heels and expect to be able to wear heels on Monday to work - what was I thinking?! My feet were screaming at me Monday night!I'm still a little sad about my bears this weekend. But my mother always told me to cheer first for Baylor, then Texas teams, then Big12 teams. Since, there was a Texas Big12 team in the finals of basketball, I wore my special earrings
Look closely...
It's my special ones that I wear to celebrate Texas. I am proud to say we the past two years Baylor has lost in the tourney the other team went on to winning it all. That has to say something right? =/In other news, I'm really excited about this new Women's Group I've somewhat but not really had a little hand in forming. I've been wanting to start some kind of small group outside of Sunday so we met this week for the first time to discuss what the heck we want the group to be about. We decided to read a book and discuss it. Here's our first book
I have no idea what this is all about, but the synopsis sounded interesting. So yay for small groups!Up High: Booked my ticket for Florida Reunion 2011!!! YES!!!! So excited to be heading back to FL!
Down Low: Miss ETB leaves this week = (
No comments:
Post a Comment