Easter is one of the most beautiful times of the year. I always enjoy the celebration especially with it being in Spring and it's normally when life comes back again in trees, flowers, etc.

I started my Easter off the same way I did
last year. The sunrise service with the Methodist's is something I appreciate simply because they have the best venue with it being right on the river.
Monday morning I ended up at HEB and saw these pretty flowers for only $1! I could NOT pass up the opportunity for Easter lilies (one of my favs) for that inexpensive. I snatched up two thinking my roommate would like one and so would my office.

Also my sorta-grad-gift-to-myself-but-really-a-gift-from-G FINALLY came in

Ain't it pur-tee? I love it! The only thing is the people kept asking me if I was graduating in a few weeks. Which I had to 'kindly' inform them I actually graduated a few years ago. *sigh* I really do have a baby face.
So remember that plant I put in my office? This is what it looked like this morning even though I watered it yesterday

Thinking it desperately needed some sunshine I put in my cool car with windows cracked. This is what it looks like now:

Fail. I think I inherited a black thumb. I cannot care for plants, I kill them. Fail.
Up High: I get to see fam this weekend!
Down Low: Nervous and worried about marathon
PS - if you're feeling up to it, say a little prayer for me and my sibs as we tackle a Relay Marathon together on Sunday morning. It'll be interesting for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment