I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to this sooner. Things can be crazy and getting this written take time and effort. Last weekend was uneventful. Sorry, no funny posts. Monday was a fun trip to RR for a team-building exercise with everyone within my organization. We did fun team-stuff that made us make friends, work on communication, and laugh. I love things like this where they later 'debrief' everyone after the exercise. YAY! Later this week, E came into town!

I love spending time with her! So many laughs! Tonight, I noticed this outside in the yard.

Can't figure it out, look closer.

Yep, that's Mr. Smelly Skunk. EWWW!! He looked pretty sick too because he was walking with a limp. I'm not a fan of these black and white creatures no matter how cute they are in Over the Hedge. Anyway, it's a short post and I'm okay with that. It's a big weekend - so hopefully there will be pics next week.
Up High: Family's coming to town
Down Low: I'm on call all next week including my first day off.
1 comment:
The one thing that makes me rethink walking between our houses at night is the thought of running into one of the skunks....but I still love living in the country and having you as a neighbor. :-)
Post a Comment