Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friends, Birthdays, and Puppies

Miss Kerrville Accounting Missionary passed through town last week and I got to see her beautiful face!
It was fabulous seeing her and catching up on life. I'm so grateful for her friendship - which I realized that this fall we will have been friends for a decade! WOW!

Mrs Girl Mom E shipped her pretty girls down south to have a little cousin fun with Mrs Boy Mom J's boys. One of them had a birthday so of course we celebrated with cake - and homemade ice cream! Man homemade ice cream is tasty stuff I tell ya! Pictures just won't do it justice when topped with that homemade hot fudge sauce - yum yum. Sorry if you missed out ;-)

I think it was cousin week because Mr. Baylor Aggie Longhorn Lawyer came back in town. And he brought his very new puppy - Ranger Such a cute thing. He was still a little homesick since he hadn't even been away for 24hours at this point. It was a fun week of seeing lots of family - it's nice when they come to MY town for a change.

Up High: Headed to E*town next week!
Down Low: Caseload at work dropping meaning I'm getting less client hours

2 comments:

darlene said...

It was fun, I'm glad you could party with us. ;-)

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Yaaayyyyyy!!! It was so wonderful seeing you too Leah! Did you notice how well we matched each other?? :-P And wow...a decade!