While picking up her headband, I ended up walking out with three for myself including the one picture. HA!
Then Sunday my class got together for a fun lunch. While guys did join us for our tasty lunch, but the beautiful girls took a photo: Mrs. Aggie Riesel Educator, moi, Miss Surveying Robinson Aggie, and Miss Excitable Lawyer in the MakingNotice anything? Yep, I had two pairs of black polka-dotted shoes in my car. And accidentally grabbed one from each pair. Yep, I was that crazy girl. And this photo was taken in the middle of the store. Oh vey.
Up High: HS Reunion - seeing people I haven't seen some since graduation night
Down Low: HS Reunion - seeing people I haven't seen a long time can be daunting!
PS - I posted a pic in last week's post.

1 comment:
Have fun this weekend.
I've seen more than one person do the different shoe thing. At least yours were similar in color and style. :-)
Post a Comment