So great meeting up with them again, especially since I haven't seen Mrs. OBM since graduation. It's been too long. The next day (with the correct footwear of the same pair) I headed off to the big reunion shindig. It's was great conversing and catching up with people while others, I just as soon wait another 20 years before seeing them again. Some people had changed, while others are still stuck in HS. It's funny - I was talking to someone and they told me how much they were the same today as they were then in that they were the school photographer for the yearbook and now it's their vocation in life. As for me, I told him, I am not the same I was in HS. And I'm okay with that. Anyway, it was a fun time. Our name tags had our senior class picture. Which was quite amusing and a great conversation starter with different people. As someone did point out, I kinda do have similar hairstyle now as I did then. I didn't take any pics except for this one with me and Mrs. OFF.
The third reuinion is one of sorts. In that these two lovely ladies used to live together. It's me sees-ter! She came down for the night sans boys/hubby to visit us. So good to see her and spend time with her! Love you AUp High: Excited about my game night party this weekend - pics to come next week
Down Low: Lots to do before party!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend. Good to you see and your see-ster for a short visit. I'm sure you all had fun!
Post a Comment