Thursday, August 11, 2011

Change, Ms. Daisy, and Liability

For the past six months I've been eyeing these particular curtains for my office.  The price just kept steering me away and thinking I'd find better.  So, I've searched other places but nothing has suited my taste except those.  So I finally bit the bullet this week and purchased the curtains.  Before:





And after!




Aren't they so pretty?!  I love them!  It really does brighten up the room!  YAY!

Ms Daisy (the new name for my roommate) is quite hilarious.  Most of you know what I mean.  I received an email containing an interview with my cousin.  Ms Daisy desperately wanted to see it, but the internet wasn't loading correctly out in the country.  I half-thought we could run over to the library to see it if she was that desperate to see it.  At first she said no.  Then changed her mind.  So here's a photo of Ms Daisy at the library watching the presentation/interview.  No words.
This week I also obtained some additional liability.  I am now legit.  I applied for and was approved for malpractice insurance.  Oh vey.  This means that I have professional insurance in case someone ever wants to sue me (I don't know why anyone would though)
Oh vey.

Up High: Parentals in town!
Down Low: NONE of my clients showed up this week!  NONE!  This does NOT help me get my needed hours for licensure!

2 comments:

darlene said...

Love the "after" photos.

You are so sweet to take Ms. Daisy to the library. I know she appreciates all that you do (and so does her neighbor).

Aunt Kathryn said...

I LOVE what you done. Great job! Now, is there a throw in there in case I get cold during our session?