A few weeks ago, I forgot to post these photo of me and my oh-so-cute-can't-believe-he's-8 nephew! Love him! It was on his birthday. I snagged a photo of him in between the pool swim times.
Please disregard how tan he is and how tan I'm not. I blame it on me slaving away in a window-less office while he spent his summer floating in the pool.
Saturday night, Miss SRA and I headed south for Mr. BALL's house party. So much fun. And I did happen to meet his cute friends. I may be in Austin a little more - j/k. But of course Ranger was there and adorable as ever.
I think he liked having everyone there. Before the party, we grabbed dinner at Central Market (something I miss from the Fort). The patio had live music. Between that and the somewhat slight breeze and shade, it was actually bearable to eat outside.
Who needs to stop with just one party? Mr. New Tennis Bear came over with some other friends of his. So fun to chat with these lovelies! I'm glad they're apart of our town. 
Win!
And of course Miss Midway World Traveler came over to see the commotion. So good to catch up with her!
Up High: Weekend plans of concerts, meetings, and dancing
Down Low: Still slow at work
1 comment:
Never a dull moment for you. You make a party wherever you go!
Post a Comment