At first I thought the sky was falling, but it looked like someone left a leaky faucet on. These little things starting appearing on my windshield - almost gave me hope for a downpour. But have no fear, I didn't get to turn on my wipers nor utilize my umbrella. sad! Still praying for more.
Remember a few weeks ago when I accidentally wore the wrong shoes. Well, I did it again, only this time I wore two different pairs of earrings.
Now it may not look that different from an untrained eye. But those are different pairs. One day I'll get everything in order, right?
YAY! Sic'em Mr. M! Let me also say it's brought back a lot of memories from when I moved to college. I was terrified and tried not to show it the day I moved into my dorm. I attempted to possess a brave face and not tear up/cry when I said goodbye to my parents. (My mother on the other hand didn't quite make it down the hall without bursting into tears) And don't worry mom, I did miss you terribly and cry for homesickness......eventually ;-) But I met wonderful people in my college years like Miss KAM on my hall. YAY for our ghetto hall and loud, obnoxious neighbors! Some days I miss it, while others I'm glad it's behind me for it shaped who I have become.
Up High: Excited about weekend plans the next two weekends!
Down Low: Incredibly s-l-o-w week at work


1 comment:
It is fun to have another Bear close by, even if we don't see him.
I saw the same few drops of moisture -- maybe someday there will be enough to use our wipers.
Post a Comment