Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dancing, Burgers, and Friends!

   So this past weekend was my birthday!!  YAY!!  It was lots of fun!  I ended up going swing dancing (of course) in FTW.  Nothing beats getting serenaded by an 18 piece big band!  Win!!  Love it!  Miss SSW went with me.  Sorry my eyes are all squinty:
Afterwards, we headed for a special meal at
In-n-Out Burger!  Yum!!  I haven't had this in over six years!

The next day, look who came into town?  Mrs. Tall Blonde Bear!  YAY!

Then I met up for a short bit with Mrs. TA!  YAY!
All of this before heading off to a BBQ where Miss ETB joined us! 

Such a fun weekend!  And now I'm really excited about this upcoming weekend.  Grad school reunion for Miss FBB to become Mrs. FBB!!

Up High: Florida!
Down Low: Wish my visit was going to be longer

No comments: