I realized this morning I can't find my fun fleece pullovers. I have two. And I currently have no idea where they are. This is not good in times like this. It's slightly too warm to pull out my fabulous winter coat, but whole long-sleeve shirts just are keeping the cold out. So where are my fleeces?! I guess I need to dig a little deeper into the crevices of my closet and brush off the dust off my storage unit. Guess where you'll find me Saturday?
I wish I could say I have lots of pics to share with you, but I don't. Last week's post had all the pics. I did, however, take these fun pics from earlier this week. Miss ASQ and Miss SSW went for a walk with A & E (respectively) while I slaved away at work before we met up for dinner. Then we went for a short walk, more like sit & talk on the Suspension Bridge with the dogs. A & E are so cute and lovable!
If I was really tech-savvy, I would overlay the photos to get the best pic of both. Oh well!
The dogs got along with each other and seemed to like being outside with us. As for now, I'm headed north for......a concert (and you thought I'd say swing dancing!). I was hoping to go to one of these back in Aug, but everyone bailed. This time, I was going regardless and recruited people from Dallas to join me! YAY! I'm excited about it!
Up High: Parentals in town last week!
Down Low: where are my fleece pullovers?!


No comments:
Post a Comment