I'm sorry this blog is so late. I've been a little busy. The parentals have invaded. But I'm very glad they have come to visit. Last weekend I flew east to FL. It was fabulous!
I arrived in Jax to be whisked away to the bridesmaid dinner at Miss FBB's cousins swanky home. Here's all but two members of the bridal party. Yay!
Miss FBB and Me in my silly mode
After the party, Miss FBB dropped me off at Miss FTT's house. The next morning we got up early to head to the ocean to watch the sunrise - so pretty! so early!
Here's me and the Pre-show
Here it comes!
Miss FTT and I..... on the beach!
After some breakfast, we walked around the town center and I stumbled upon this fun thing!
Then we headed to see my old boss! Win!
We later met up with Miss LAT. After the rehearsal, I ended up helping Miss FBB finish the programs. One last pic with Miss FBB - together at last
Upon driving home, we noticed her neighbor's house lit up for Halloween.
(I think they're name is Griswolds or something)

(I think they're name is Griswolds or something)
The next morning was Wedding Day. Here's Miss FBB with her parentals. Doesn't she look fab?!
Me and still Miss FBB
The Wedding was beautiful, of course! The reception was on the top floor of a downtown building. The cake was pretty in additon to the view
The Happy couple! Mr. and Mrs. FBB!
The Purple Ladies with the bride
Miss FTT, me, Mrs. FBB, and Miss LAT
As they were leaving, the Mother of the Bride tried to get in the car with them. If you knew the bride's family, you'd think this would be extra funny!
After the wedding, we headed a few yards to the river. One last pic in downtown!
Later that afternoon, I had to return West, so we took one last picture
Unfortunately, I got caught trying to carry this NEW bottle of lotion that Miss FBB gave me. Rather than pay $20 to check my luggage or $22 to mail it. I decided to give it away. So here I am lathering up one last time.
Here are the new lucky owners of my lotion. Notice the flavor name: PS, I Love You.
I had a great time and can't wait to see all of them again! It was quick! And it was not enough time.
Up High: Bought my first Christmas gift almost two months early! Win!
Down Low: Burst into tears buying said gift because it was so perfect - Fail!
1 comment:
Such fun pics. I'm sorry you couldn't bring the gift home. Maybe someone will give you a Christmas gift to replace it. :-)
Post a Comment