Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eno's, Coffee, and Chopsticks

Last Friday night I headed north for a fun concert. First I met Miss KAM for some yummy dinner at Eno's Pizzeria and Tavern. It's nestled down in the Bishop Arts district south of downtown. It's really cool and eclectic. Unfortunately, my camera went MIA again so I have no pics to show you. I took some mind you, but I forgot to download them to my computer. Until, then you'll just have to believe me.
Since Miss KAM went to watch the World Series, I headed to Friday Unplugged coffeehouse concert series at Dallas, First. I got this:
And sipped on it while I watched this:
Okay, so I know it's blurry, but that's Kari Jobe. I really like her stuff.  It's mellow and pretty.  Win!  So glad I did too since it's been kinda chilly.  I know I normally don't drink the stuff, but I decided to so I would 1) stay awake 2) feel more cool with a cup in hand and 3) to warm me up.  They're hosting another concert in Februray and March which I hope to attend.
Last night I met up with Miss ASQ and Miss SSW for our weekly dinner. Miss ASQ got a coffee and then did this:
That's right, she's putting two straws together like chopsticks to eat the whip cream.  So, odd.  But that's okay with me. 

Up High: Basketball season started this week and it's Homecoming!!!  YAY!!!
Down Low: Slightly chilly around here

No comments: