Oh what a week it has been. Last Thursday night, I joined the Baylor swing for a special dance on the Suspension Bridge. I decided to wear my favorite sparkly headband - and it broke. =( fail. Miss ASQ and I attempted to make it better by going Tortilla Tossing off the bridge. 

To say I didn't make it is a nice way to put it. fail. But Miss ASQ did! win!
The weekend was crazy! I got up early to run/walk in the first ever AmazinGrace. While our team of four decided three weeks ago to do the 5k, it ended up only being Mrs. ARE and I so we did the 1k. We ran in honor of Brooklyn so she could participate in Upwards. We finished and plan on possibly doing the 5k next year.
That night my life changed. for the better. My fabulous aunt/uncle gave us tickets to the Baylor-ou game. Miss ETB went with me.
During the second quarter, I met up with the wonderful Mrs. TA.
The game was. un.be.lieve.able. ah.maz.ing!
I've waited 14 long years for that night. Here are the students (and alums) rushing the field!
Great game. Great night. Memorable evening.
Then Sunday afternoon, we saw my #1 lady Bears take on the #2 catholics. And of course we won! Sic'em
Remember how I broke my favorite headband. Miss ASQ took pity on me and bought me another cool one. See?
Up High: I have so much to be thankful for today: my faith, my family, my friends, and my job.
Down Low: Wish I had more time off
1 comment:
So glad you could represent the Gorham clan at the BU sporting events. Great pics.
Post a Comment