I am very blessed by things I do not deserve and grateful for the things I have. I spent my Thanksgiving as one that was quieter than normal. It was rather odd not thinking we had to be extra careful with what was laid down as years before little hands would grab ahold of it. This year, the youngest of us were in our mid to late twenties. We still had fun.
*Disclaimer, I have no idea why these pics are blurry and out of focus. I'm sorry but it's all I have
The clan:
The parentals
The younger generation supporting our team:
Of course it was full of football and food and family.
I also attended a Child Abuse Conference this week for work. It had a variety of people there, not just mental health people, but nurses, police officers, CPS workers, etc. While in my second session, I noticed not only was the session geared towards law enforcement, but I felt VERY safe as many were 'packin'. Ha! Then I won this:
Pretty cute clock as a doorprize. Even funnier thing was that my father's first cousin was there at the training too! *cue 'it's a small world' music* In my third session, I won the door prize again! But I was honest this time and told them to draw another name as I had already won. Regardless, that made my day!
This week I feel like I have been running non-stop. Every day after work, I've been rushing out the door for one thing or another. It's all good and I've enjoyed it, but I'm ready for a slow evening which came just in time last night! win.
Up High: I get to see Miss LAT this weekend!
Down Low: Mrs. FBB's in the hospital for health problems - I wish I were closer

1 comment:
Glad to see pics from your quiet Thanksgiving. Enjoy the "slow" time because things are getting busy again real soon.
Post a Comment