Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jam Circles, Game Nights, and Sunny Days

 This past weekend was a whole lot of fun!  First, I did this:
 Add in a 16+ piece live Big Band.....
And a Jam Circle...... 
Making this a FABULOUS evening!  (apparently I use the word fabulous a lot.....I just think it's a fabulous word) ;-)
Yep, I danced in my first ever Jam circle!  So much fun!  Everyone basically gets in a circle like the photo and various couples go in to show off your moves for a little bit then another couple enters in and you back off.  Mr. EAN and I decided to tackle the frightening task and it was exhilarating!!  Loved it and hope to do it again soon!  Mind you, many 'advanced' dancers will go in to showcase their skills and moves.  I was just hoping not to completely make a fool of myself or Mr. EAN.  Good thing, we know how to dance!  Win!

 Saturday was busy and I was excited to host another game night at the house.
I don't know how the weather was where you lived, but it was beee-uuuu-ttttiii-ful here!  After church on Sunday, there was a family picnic
Then I took in some baseball.  But for some reason I can't upload the photo at this moment.  It was wonderful.  I'm grateful for such a beautiful, sunny, warm Sunday!

Up High: Excited to see family this weekend!
Down Low: Not so happy about Monday.......

No comments: