Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picture do no justice

I have tried multiple times unsuccessfully to upload photos.  Sad!!  So bummed.  So for now I'll just write about it.  Last weekend was a lot of fun.  I spent time up north with the family for a fun weekend.  We got to celebrate lil' C's birthday while also spending time together.  Did you know that family pictures can be stressful?!  While it was fun, it was also slightly chaos.  Have YOU ever tried to get four children under 10 to ALL smile at the camera at the SAME time?!  C'mon!  But really, it was great being with the family.  I also had *dare I say* steak?!  I know, I know.  I'm not much of a red meat eater, but I decided that since we were at the nicest steakhouse in OKC (Cattleman's), I should.  'When in Rome'...... they say.

Now as far as Monday goes.  Tear-jerking and highly emotional.  Some things, I'm okay not to relive again. 

Once I can get blogger to obey and upload my photos, I'll post more.  But that's all I have for now.


Up High: Family time last weekend
Down Low: Monday morning last week at the airport

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just saw Cattleman's on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives today.

darlene said...

I've added a new "eatin' place" to my list.

Like the lighter spring background.

Glad to hear about the fun family times and glad you could all be together for the sad time as well.