This has been one event-filled and fun week! So many photos to post!
Remember this? They had another concert, this time Phil Wickham! Win! This is my favorite song and this one too after Miss E introduced me to it back in June. So great to hear it sung live!!
Here's me and my coffee
But this time I brought a friend, Miss Southern Leadership Carolina
And while Miss Texas Two-Step couldn't make it to the concert, we did meet up with her afterwards!
Saturday night I went.... dancing. Of course! This time back to enemy territory. Only we opted to visit a cool place called Blue Baker (I'm still curious why the blue theme rather than something tacky like maroon). A cool thing about this panera-like place is not just their varying cool hues of blue, but they have a special offer where the amount of blue on your body can determine the amount of stuff you get free. Like the more you wear including painted body parts, the bigger your discount. Cool, huh?
As you know, this is Leap Year. And so to celebrate Leap DAY, the Swing Kitties went Tortilla Tossing. Miss Anime Swing Queen and Miss Swingin' Social Worker ready to throw.
Smiling for the camera
Miss SSW ready and practicing
Now it's Miss ASQ's turn
Best part: I made it!! Check off #11 from my thirty things list!! YAY!!
Up High: Dancing and game night this weekend!
Down Low: Stressful week at work due to clients and audits
1 comment:
Leah, I like your pics but the black background of the blog makes it hard to see and read of your fun time.
Post a Comment