This past weekend was crazy and amazing! First off I knocked off two more things off my 30 Things Before 30 List.
#26 - Paint two canvas'
#18 - Drive a Convertible Sports Car - My fabulous Uncle J let me drive a Canary Yellow Convertible Chevy Camero. So cool!! I loved having the wind go through my hair!
My Friday evening was calm because I knew the next evening would busy. So relaxing drinking a Shirley Temple underneath a tree of friendship on a cool evening looking up to the beautiful sky full of stars sitting on an old swing.
Saturday night was the night I had been waiting for! So much fun! It was the WSDS' 2nd Anniversary Dance at the Cameron Park Clubhouse. LOTS of people showed up! YAY! Here's me before the dance started. Good thing I took one now, because in other pictures I look, well, um.... glistening!
Me and some random Baylor kids and Miss ASQ
What's a birthday celebration without cake?!
Miss Curly-haired History Buff, Miss SLC, Miss Enthusiastic Introverted Social-worker, and me
Swing Kitties! Miss ASQ, Miss SSW, and Me!
The WSDS Officers
One of my fav's as we dance to the music
Up High: So much fun from the dance and from driving the convertible AND my bears won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP again! Sic'em!!!
Down Low: I hate metroplex traffic. There is a reason why I live in a city and not a metro.




1 comment:
Lots of fun just reading about & seeing your pics.
Post a Comment