Monday, May 21, 2012

So I know I'm kinda late in blogging this week.  Please forgive me.  Here is an update on my life.  I don't have many pictures to show you so I've grabbed some from previous posts.  

I was a little busy earlier this month and wanted to keep this a secret until the package arrived.  But I accomplished #15 on my 30 things list:  Mail my brother a care package.  Funny thing: my sister mailed one a day after me and they BOTH arrived at the same time!  HA!  So funny!  Here's me with the package before mailing it off.  And yes, that is Happy Birthday napkins I added in there to give some color and for him to - uh- celebrate seven months early(?).  Anyway, I think he liked what was in there!


Earlier last week, I made a pie.  Not just any pie, but a Buttermilk pie.  Why?  Well it was for my co-workers birthday.  So I tapped my mother for her infamous recipe and tried my hand at it.  I'm not really a fan of buttermilk pies, but everyone seemed to like.  
In other unrelated stuff, I was thinking today how a year ago I was here:
 With these wonderful people
 And I also realized how much I appreciate this girl: Mrs. FBB.  I am so grateful that she is in my life, I just wished we lived a little closer to each other.

Up High: My bears are #1 seed for Big12 baseball tourney!  Sic'em!!
Down Low: Last one-on-one mentoring with my KH kid

No comments: