Sunday, July 22, 2012

Canoes and more

I am currently typing this post on my iPad using an iPhone app of Blogger. When I downloaded the app,I didn't realize how small the thing would be. The app is the size of the phone. Therefore, its challenging to type currently. Anyway, I'm sorry (mom) for not blogging earlier. I've been a little busy. Well I guess that's more of an understatement. Work is insanely crazy with hirings, office space hunting, and overload of clients. I'm getting my client hours and trying to knock down the less than 1000 hrs I have left.

In other news, I went canoeing with some friends. No, this is a pic of us on the water. I meant to take a photo but forget. Theres also the healthy fear of camera going into the water thing too. It was beautiful paddling along the Brazos river near dusk. We ended up paddling downstream over to the inlet near where the stadiums going to be built. That inlets huge! I'm excited to see the finished product.

Last Saturday, I ended up going disc golfing again. This time around Baylor campus. It was fun and there was a little less fear of poison ivy lurking in the bushes which was a nice relief. (btw, never a good idea to share your razor with someone infected with poison ivy. My sister learned the hard way, but hey she didn't ask!).

Up High: Excited to meet/interview our next co-worker tomorrow
Down Low: That means we have to not hire the others. Please join me in praying for discernment in us making a good decision!

1 comment:

darlene said...

Leah, you have a wonderful full, fun life. I'm happy for you and glad you live near by so I get to see you frequently. :-)